Having high mechanical strength, 1 Ton Overhead Crane is exported by us to our clients. It is utilized in commercial and industrial sectors for lowering or lifting a load with the aid of a lift wheel or drum around which a rope or chain can be wrapped. The hoist calls for a manual operation and is electrically powered to give efficient functioning. It has the ability to lift medium to heavy weight items and that too effortlessly. The Overhead Crane is energy efficient and has corrosion resistant surface finish. It provides long lasting working without any wear & tear.
- Capacity Range : 1 T to 100 T [1000kgs to 100000 kgs ]
- Span Range : Maximum 30 Mtr.
- Duty Class:
Class I [ Light Duty ]
Class II [Medium duty]
Class III [ Heavy duty ]
Class IV [ Extra Heavy-duty ]
- Electric Motors Of reputed make BBL/Kirloskar/Siemens. Special Crane duty motors only.
- Bridge girders & End carriages Prepared through best workmanship by most qualified and duly skilled technicians with branded raw materials of i.e. ESSAR, SAIL
- Gear boxes Manufactured by ‘MGCranes’ with duly hardened Gears/pinion of EN8/EN24 material.
- Brakes Of reputed make i.e Speed-o-control/Electromag. Electro-hydraulic Thruster type.
- Wire Ropes Of reputed make USHA MARTIN
- Track Wheels All track wheels are with L type bearing pedestals which provide easy maintenance and changeover of wheels. All track wheel are of appropriate size and provided with flanges to facilitate guide on the track.
- Electricals Of reputed make i.e FAG/NBC/SKF
- Couplings for all three mechanisms are of geared type couplings to insure longer life.
- Electric Cables Are of reputed make RRKABEL / Finolex The pendant push button station is duly suspended by wire rope at 24/110 volts to avoid accident
- Switch Gears Switch gears, Transformers, Fuse etc. i.e Siemens.
Various additional Features:
- Double Trolley [Twin trolley]
- Dual Speed / Multi-Speed
- Double Hook / Twin Hook
- Cabin Operated with Master Controls
- Cabin Operated with Push Buttons
- Floor operated through Pendant Push Buttons
- Slipring type motors
- VFD Driven mechanism
- Steel Mills
- Cement Plants
- Paper Mills
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Plastic Processing Industries
- Machining Workshops
- Steel Godowns
- Assembly Workshops
- Fabrication Workshops